Vaccination and masks required. Click to read about Health and Safety Guidelines for your visit
Protecting audiences and actors
We couldn't be more excited to open our doors again. We are taking the following steps to support safe attendance during your visit.
- Everyone (including audience members) at Theater Wit is required to be vaccincated to enter the building.
- Each audience member over 11 years of age must show proof of vaccination at the door for admittance. At this time, children under the age of 12 are not admitted.
- Please present your vaccination card (electronic photos and copies are acceptable) when you arrive.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated for any reason, you may show negative results from a PCR test for COVID-19 administered in the last 48 hours as an alternative.
- If you forget proof of vaccination, we will reschedule your tickets at no charge.
- Free Exchanges due to illness
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend :)
- Contact our box office on the day of performance and we will reschedule your ticket at no charge.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned regularly throughout the evening.
- Masking is currently required for vaccinated audiences and front of house staff, as per the City of Chicago and CDC's health advisory.
- Our upgraded HVAC systems increase the number air exchanges to remove aerosolized droplets and provide updated filtering to meet CDC and city standards.