Protecting audiences and actors
We couldn't be more excited to open our doors again. We are taking the following steps to support safe attendance during your visit.
- Everyone (including audience members) at Theater Wit is required to be vaccincated to enter the building.
- Each audience member over 11 years of age must show proof of vaccination at the door for admittance. At this time, children under the age of 12 are not admitted.
- Please present your vaccination card (electronic photos and copies are acceptable) when you arrive.
- If you are unable to be vaccinated for any reason, you may show negative results from a PCR test for COVID-19 administered in the last 48 hours as an alternative.
- If you forget proof of vaccination, we will reschedule your tickets at no charge.
- Free Exchanges due to illness
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend :)
- Contact our box office on the day of performance and we will reschedule your ticket at no charge.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned regularly throughout the evening.
- Masking is currently required for vaccinated audiences and front of house staff, as per the City of Chicago and CDC's health advisory.
- Our upgraded HVAC systems increase the number air exchanges to remove aerosolized droplets and provide updated filtering to meet CDC and city standards.