Protecting audiences and actors
We couldn't be more excited to open our doors again. We are taking the following steps to support safe attendance during your visit.
- Everyone (including audience members) at Theater Wit is required to be vaccincated to enter the building.
- Each audience member must show proof of vaccination and state ID at the door for admittance.
- Please present your vaccination card (electronic photos and copies are acceptable) and state ID when you arrive. In 2022, only fully vaccinated members of the public may be admitted. Negative PCR and rapid test results are not valid for admittance.
- If you forget proof of vaccination, we will reschedule your tickets at no charge.
- Free Exchanges due to illness
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend :)
- Contact our box office on the day of performance and we will reschedule your ticket at no charge.
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned regularly throughout the evening.
- Masking is currently required for vaccinated audiences and front of house staff, as per the City of Chicago and CDC's health advisory.
- Our upgraded HVAC systems increase the number of air exchanges to remove aerosolized droplets and provide updated filtering to meet CDC and city standards.